11th June 2023, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I am in huge depression state because I Registered in both CBSE and UP board 12th board but only have one marksheet. will I get caught in future because of this stupid thing I did??

I registered in both CBSE and UP board 12th board, now I saw on internet it is illegal to attempt two board exam in same year, but I have used only one mark sheet everywhere and never mentioned about other one, as I was absent in other board exam by CBSE so I didn't get any mark sheet or passing certificate from them, will I get caught in future because of this stupid thing I did?

12th June 2023, 01:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am in huge depression state because I Registered in both CBSE and UP board 12th board but only have one marksheet. will I get caught in future because of this stupid thing I did??

As you have not attempted the board examination papers of CBSE, there should not be any issue.

But, at the same time I would like to let you know that it is certainly illegal to register and appear in the Class 12th board examination with two regular board of examination in the same academic session.
12th June 2023, 04:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am in huge depression state because I Registered in both CBSE and UP board 12th board but only have one marksheet. will I get caught in future because of this stupid thing I did??

Yes , it is illegal to appear for same class from two different boards but , it is good that you given the 12th exam from UP board only and marked absent in CBSE board exam. so , your marksheet of UP Board will be valid and Don't get panic use UP board marksheet as your original marksheet and apply for various exam through Up board marksheet.
13th June 2023, 10:31 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

In general, if you have mistakenly registered for both the CBSE and UP Board exams and obtained only one marksheet, it's crucial to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Here's what you can do:

1. Contact the respective boards: Reach out to the CBSE and UP Board authorities immediately. Explain the situation and inform them about the error you made during registration. Seek their guidance on the steps to rectify the issue.

2. Explain the mistake: Clearly communicate that you unintentionally registered for both boards and now realize the error. Provide any necessary information or documents they might require to support your case.

3. Follow their instructions: Both boards will provide instructions on how to proceed. It's crucial to follow their guidance and take the necessary actions accordingly. They may ask you to return one marksheet or cancel one of the registrations.

4. Apologize and rectify the situation: Show genuine remorse for the mistake you made. Cooperate fully with the authorities, submit any required documents or forms promptly, and follow any instructions they provide to correct the situation.

5. Focus on your studies: While resolving this matter, try not to let it consume your thoughts completely. Focus on your studies and continue preparing for your exams diligently. Remember that taking care of your mental well-being is equally important. Consider talking to a trusted adult, counselor, or therapist who can provide support during this challenging time.

It's worth noting that specific procedures and consequences may vary depending on the policies of the respective boards and your individual circumstances. It's crucial to directly contact the CBSE and UP Board authorities for accurate guidance tailored to your situation. They will be able to provide you with the most relevant information and steps to address the issue effectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?