25th July 2021, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in NCC in class 11 if haven't got NCC A certificate?

Sir, now i completed my class 11th getting 78.30 percentage in science stream (pcmb) so in class 12th how can i get admission in ncc can i eligible?
One thing is that i have completed ncc of A Certificate in class 8th and 9th. Any solution.

31st July 2021, 02:18 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How can I get admission in NCC in class 11 if haven't got NCC A certificate?

To get admission in NCC in class 11 if haven't got NCC A certificate.

Yes, of course, you can join NCC in the 11th standard. There are various junior and senior posts offered in NCC such as Junior wing and Senior wing.

the eligibility criteria are given below: Candidate should have at least 65% in 8th,9th, and 10th where a relaxation of 5% is given to SC, ST, and OBC.
29th August 2021, 11:31 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: How can I get admission in NCC in class 11 if haven't got NCC A certificate?

All the regular students of schools and colleges can join the NCC on a voluntary basis.
The students have no liability for active military services.
The minimum age limit to join NCC is 13 years and the maximum age limit is 26 years.
Apply for NCC
Students enrolled in the senior division shall apply to the officer commanding of the nearest NCC unit,while a students desirous of being enrolled in the junior division.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?