10th March 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?

Hello everyone,
May I know how to take admission in
Aligarh Muslim University for Higher Secondary?
I am studying in Doha, QATAR in Arabic school.
I want to study in AMU in Higher Secondary.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
  2. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Can I be eligible for Aligarh Muslim University entrance after passing senior secondary from National Institute of Open Schooling Noida?
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  6. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  10. Am I eligible for AMU Medical entrance exam?
  11. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  14. Will I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th CBSE board exam?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  16. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  18. How to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the criteria?
12th March 2015, 09:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?

To get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study Higher Secondary, you must have to appear in Admission Test conducted by the university. To be eligible to apply for admission to Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University, you must have completed 10th standard or equivalent examination with not less than aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who qualify in Admission Test are offered admission to Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University.
15th April 2015, 09:30 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University if studying in Doha, Qatar?

For getting admission in your desired school you have to submit your character certificate, migration certificate and the mark sheet of the last class you have passed. Also you have to score good marks in the admission test conducted by the university. If you have good background academics and score good marks in the admission test then you will definitely got the admission in the Aligarh Muslim University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?