24th January 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Navy with 57% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. But I have secured 57% only. I want to join Indian Navy. I am interested in Indian Navy. Can you help me about to join Indian Navy? Also I want to know about the requirements for this

30th January 2019, 04:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy with 57% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

In order to join Indian Navy through NDA examination, a candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCM subject from a recognised board and there is no minimum percentage required because as per the minimum eligibility criteria the candidates must have passed in all the subjects.
30th January 2019, 07:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Navy with 57% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?

You can apply for NDA/NA exam if you have completed class 12th with PCM stream. There are no percentage criteria to apply for the exam which is conducted by UPSC every year. You just need to have pass marks in your class 12th from a recognized board. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and SSB interview.

If you are looking for non-officer posts in the Indian Navy, then you can apply for Senior Secondary Sailor and Artificer Apprentice. You need to appear for the written exam and physical fitness test for selection.
30th January 2019, 09:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Navy after completion of your 12th standard Science stream with 57% marks, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. Requirements to join Indian Navy are mentioned below:-

—> You should be a citizen of India.

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

—> You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

—> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

—> You should be physically as well as mentally healthy.
30th January 2019, 09:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to join Indian Navy through NDA is that the candidate must have completed 12th standard with non medical stream that is physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognised board.
However, there is no percentage criteria.
Minimum age should not be less than 16.5 years and maximum should not exceed 19.5 years.
30th January 2019, 11:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates pursuing in 12th are eligible to appear for NDA examination. It is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The examination is conducted for selection in defence services. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Only male candidates are eligible to appear for the examination. Examination is conducted in two stages. The two stages are :-

Written.

SSB.

So, you will have to appear and qualify in both stages for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?