24th January 2019, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School Kazhakootam?

Hello friends, I am studying in class 8 of CBSE school in Trivandrum. I want to join Sainik School Kazhakootam in class 9. I want to know when the form will be issue? I also want to know that how can I get admission? Kindly advice me in a proper way.

30th January 2019, 04:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School Kazhakootam?

In order to seek admission in 9th standard in Sainik School, the candidate has to appear in all India Sainik School entrance examination.
Exam is mainly conducted in the month of January every year. Now the exam will be conducted in month of January, 2020.

The admission will be made strictly in accordance with the merit attained in the entrance examination and medical fitness of candidates.
30th January 2019, 09:38 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 9th standard at Sainik School Kazhakootam?

Admission to 9th standard in Sainik School can be sought only if one appears in The Entrance Test that is All India Sainik School Entrance Test conducted mainly in the month of January every year.
Those who get qualified in this entrance test will get a chance to appear in the medical fitness test.
On the basis of rank obtained in the merit list will decide your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?