23rd April 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I migrate to Karnataka/Tamil Nadu to build my career being an 11th Commerce student of Mizoram?

Hi everyone, I belong to Mizoram and currently studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Mizoram Board. As my state is not so developed so I am planning to shift to Karnataka or Tamil Nadu for making my career. So, after completing my 12th, what I have to do to migrate in any of these states?

26th April 2020, 01:13 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I migrate to Karnataka/Tamil Nadu to build my career being an 11th Commerce student of Mizoram?

--Submit the documents to your next one board which they required .

--Mainly documents are :-
:- Previous year mark sheet
:- Character certificate
:- School leaving certificate
:- Residence proof
:- Caste certificate

-Note:- After completion of 12th,then you are eligible to change your boards, you are not getting direct admission in 12th with change board.
26th April 2020, 01:15 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I migrate to Karnataka/Tamil Nadu to build my career being an 11th Commerce student of Mizoram?

--Submit the documents to your next one board which they required .

--Mainly documents are :-
:- Previous year mark sheet
:- Character certificate
:- School leaving certificate
:- Residence proof
:- Caste certificate

-Note:- After completion of 12th,then you are eligible to change your boards, you are not getting direct admission in 12th with change board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?