26th July 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Respected Sir,
I am very much weak in Physics but I am well in Chemistry and Mathematics. I am afraid if I fail in Physics. Please tell me what I do so that I score atleast 60 marks in Physics in my 12th WBCHSE Board exam? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?
  3. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  5. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?
  8. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  9. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  10. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  11. Can I appear in NEET if secure 50% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. What is the question pattern of 12th WBCHSE Board exams for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics?
  13. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam with solutions?
  15. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  16. Should I repeat if not scored good marks in 12th WBCHSE Board exam and JEE Main?
  17. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  18. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
27th July 2015, 10:24 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Do not afraid just be calm and follow these few steps:
Do practice numerical of Physics with concentration.
Practice the important derivations which are derived in your syllabus.
Solve last year 5 years of WBCHSE Physics papers.
You will definitely score 60 marks in Physics if you follow these steps sincerely.
28th July 2015, 09:37 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?

Sine you say you are weak in Physics and you are afraid that you will fail in Physics, then I suggest you take a tutor in Physics only. I am not suggesting you to go to a tutorial home, because, it will waste a lot of your time. You are weak in only one subject, so you won't require mentors in every subject. That way you will have to waste a lot of time by going to the tutorial home everyday at the stipulated time. What you need is a tutor who has himself or herself scored really high in Physics in the higher secondary examination. This person will definitely help you to get 60% in Physics, if not more. Now you have to look for such a person in your neighborhood or among your cousins. Generally all of us have cousins who have recently or in recent 5 years given the higher secondary examination and scored good marks in it. If your cousin has some spare time, then ask him to come over your place and teach you Physics. You must pay him for that every month.
28th July 2015, 03:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Physics is an interesting subject. If you are good at Mathematics then there is nothing to worry about Physics as it is said that Mathematics is the language of Physics.

In order to score well in Physics in either board exams or competitive exams, just follow the given tips:

>>First of all stick to the text book of physics of West Bengal board for 10+2 examination. Make a time table for a different subjects like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and give an hour more to physics.

>>If you are doing self study, first go through the chapter, understand the concept and underline important points of that chapter. Once you have finished a particular chapter, go to the exercise after that chapter, on the basis of what you have read solve the chapter and numerical problems. Do this for all chapters of 10+2 book.

>>For more practice refer to H.C Verma for numerical problems, physics is a conceptual subjects consisting of derivation and numericals. You can not memorize the numericals, you will have to solve, there should no issue as you are good at mathematics.

>>Do proper revision at regular intervals of what you have read. See the previous year papers of physics exam of West Bengal board and solve questions of chapter which you have read. Practice derivations and numericals as much as possible.

Be calm and composed while appearing for exam, write in good handwriting, you will score good marks.
2nd March 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how can I get 80% in physics in west Bengal board exam 2017 in a very short time?
20th February 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare for physics to get atleast 60 to 70 marks in physics and chemistry of 12th WBCHSE Board exam in just 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?