24th December 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure 90%A in 10th Haryana Board exam?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a student of 10th of Haryana Board. I have got 73% in 9th standard. But I want to do more preparation because I want to get 90% in my Haryana Board exam of 10th standard. So, I really need your help regarding some preparation suggestions which will helpful for me.

27th December 2018, 05:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure 90%A in 10th Haryana Board exam?

Tips to prepare for Haryana Board 10th exam:

It is not that much easy you are thinking to score more than 90% in your 10th examination but it is not difficult also because you have to be determined in order to get 90%.

The first step that I would like to suggest you is that you have to make a timetable and give time to each subject daily because practicing each subject daily would definitely going to make your concepts clear. Most of the students they tend to skip the subjects and give one day for one subject and it is not good at it all.

The subjects like mathematics, science need more time because there you have to solve the questions based upon the formulas so you need more time for them.

Most of the students day neglect the important language subjects like English and Hindi thinking that these are the easy subjects but it is not so because these also need practice. If you are giving one or two hours to mathematics and one or two hours to science that at least give 30- 30 minutes to Hindi and English also.

The last tip that I would like to give you is that you should practice as much as questions possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?