10th July 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I study 12th with Commerce stream from a private School of CBSE in Raipur?

I want to study 12th from CBSE in Commerce stream. I was in Bhopal and now I am in Raipur. So, please tell me how can I study 12th from a private School of CBSE in Raipur?

11th July 2016, 03:42 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study 12th with Commerce stream from a private School of CBSE in Raipur?

I would suggest you not to appear for the 12th from any private school as it may not be feasible for you in future. It would be better if you study from a regular school. However, it is your choice to study. In future you might face problem in getting admission in degree college or in getting job. So, better to complete graduation from a regular school. Graduation you can do from any private college but should be approved by UGC or AICTE.
11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study 12th with Commerce stream from a private School of CBSE in Raipur?

You have to take admission at any private school of your choice on the basis of your class 10th marks. For commerce stream your marks in class 10th is required for admission.
If you have good marks then surely you will get admission in a private school of your choice on merit. If you have passed class 11th in Bhopal then you can get admission based on TC from your previous school. Admission will be on the basis of availability of seats.
12th July 2016, 12:22 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study 12th from CBSE in Commerce stream. I was in Bhopal and now I am in Raipur. So, please tell me how can I study 12th from a private School of CBSE in Raipur?
It is very difficult to get admission in CBSE Schools for 12th standard. You can contact the private CBSE School in Raipur for admission. The student can get the application form from the school, fill up the same and apply to the school for the admission. Before you quit the current school, get the confirmation from the new school for the admission to 12th standard. It is advisable to do 10+1 and 10+2 in same school only.
12th July 2016, 02:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to get admission in 11th standard in the prospective school and then after passing class 11, you will be very much eligible to get admission in 12th standard an dcan appear for your boards in the prospective year.
12th July 2016, 03:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To study class 12th directly in any of the School, you need to show some genuine cause of studying class 12th in some other school after completing class 11th from a different one.

To do so, you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current Board that, you want to change from your current Board to CBSE Board in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your Board to CBSE Board.
Collect all the documents and submit it in the respective School with the application to take admission in the School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?