13th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?

I have passed senior secondary examination from CBSE Board with 62% marks (commerce stream)? Is it possible for me to have a private biology 12th class course along with a regular
B.Com.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  2. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  3. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  4. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
  5. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  6. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  7. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  8. Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private?
  11. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?
  13. Can I repeat class 12th after passing 12th CBSE board with 59%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?
  15. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  16. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  17. How can I join Actuary after passing class 12th by taking Biology?
  18. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
12th November 2011, 02:22 AM
Beready

Default Re: Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?

hello friend,

yes you can do this thing .
but why you are running your mind in all of this things .
just concentrate on your one study only .
just focus .
good luck.
23rd December 2011, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?

Hi,i am 12th from nios arts stream can i reapeat 12th commerce stream from cbse as a privet candidate
12th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of giving 12th cbse biology exam after passing Phy, Chem ,Maths , eng and phy edu. as main subjects?
25th March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i join class 12 commerce stream as a private candidate after failing in class 12 science in cbse board ?
27th July 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in 12th science after passing 12th in B.com?
14th August 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i had passed 12th from cbse board with PCM and i want to do again 12with biology .is it possible
1st December 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my 12th with arts subjects but now i want to change my stream from science with biology,physics,chemistry.as a private candidate how i can do it. i want to take physiotherapy field hence it is needed.
5th May 2014, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

@beready .... do you know how can this be done .... to move from commerce to Bio .... i tried consulting many schools and they tell the only way to do this is by giving the exams as a private candidate
28th May 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

can i appear for biology exam in pseb as i have completed my12th with nm in cbse ??pls reply fast!!!
20th June 2014, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th class wid pcm.can i add biology in my marksheet next yr
18th December 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

If I study biology as an additional subject after having passed class 12 CBSE with physics, chemistry and maths, am I eligible to appear for medical entrance exams?
9th April 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 11 with pcb but I'm not interested in medical field is it
Possible to take maths as additional subject subject in 12
22nd January 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I had passed my 12th from jk board in arts but I want to change my subjects with biology
11th April 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to give private biology exam of class 12th after 2 years of passing class 12th with PCM subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?