11th February 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

How to complete my 12th standard if I had 3 years gap?

I have left since my school after 3 yrs nd hw can i complete my class 12 for givng nda exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  2. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?
  4. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  5. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  6. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 12th standard for a candidate who has a gap of 5 years after 10th?
  8. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  9. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  10. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  11. Gap of 4 years between 10 and 12 class
  12. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  13. How can I sit for TCS campus placement if I have 1 year gap between 12th and diploma?
  14. Job in a reputed company after B.E (CSE) and 8 years of gap between 10th and 12th standard, age30 with knowledge of JAVA, C#, C++, UNIX, PHP, ORACLE?
  15. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  17. Placement in Infosys with two gap years between 12th standard and B.Tech?
  18. Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?
15th February 2015, 01:10 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete my 12th standard if I had 3 years gap?

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for 12th examination again even after 3 years of gap provided you should have passed your 11th class from the same schol in which you want to take admission for your 12th boards.

You have not mentioned as to what is your previous qualification, however, if you have passed your 11th class then you can directly take admission in you 12th from the same school and appear as a regular candidate.

But, if you had earlier appeared for your 12th boards and have failed to pass in it, the you will have to register yourself as a private candidate and appear for the examination as a private candidate.

If you want to appear for 12th boards from any other school other than the school from where you have completed your previous qualification, then you will have to take admission in class 11th of that school first, irrespective of whether you have passed your 11th from any other school and then after one passing 11th you will thus be eligible for your 12th boards.

NOTE: You should have a valid reason for the 3 years of gap that you are currently facing.
15th February 2015, 01:36 AM
coolshaaz

Yes, you can give class 12 Examination even after 3 years of gap.
If you have passed your class 11 then you can take admission in same school in class 12 to appear for 12th Boards Examination as a regular student.
If you had already appeared in class 12 Boards Examination and declared failed, then you have to appear again in class 12 Boards Examination from School as a private candidate.

If you wish to change your Boards/ School then you have to take admission in class 11 in other school and have to passed your class 11 to appear for 12th Boards Examination.
11th September 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th std and now I want to do direct my 12th std because it's been many years I stopped studying. Now I want to continue my studies.how can I do it
13th September 2017, 04:03 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my 10th std and now I want to do direct my 12th std because it's been many years I stopped studying. Now I want to continue my studies.how can I do it
If you have passed 11th class then you can sit for 12th board directly from the same school. Gap in studies will not affect your admission or study course. You are eligible to pass your intermediate from the same board from which you have passed 10th level.

In case you have not done 11th level there is another option available for you. You can complete your high school education from NIOS. It is reputed and provides opportunities for students who could not complete 12th level from regular schooling. You need to register yourself in NIOS. They will provide srudy material and necessary classes.
14th September 2017, 10:26 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You are eligible to complete your intermediate. You can take admission in an open schooling board. So that there will be no need to attend regular classes.
You have to work hard as there is 3 years gap. It might be possible that syllabus has changed.
You will require Transfer certificate and mark sheet of class 11th.
18th September 2017, 04:52 PM
sapphire1

You can complete your 12th class from any school after 3 years gap. you can also do your 12th class from national open schools in which you have not to go to attend the classes. If you want to take admission for 12th class then you can apply for the 12th class.

But if you want to take admission in any other school then you have to take some certificates from your last school.
Migration/ Transfter certificate
character certificate
11th class certificate

As you want to apply for NDA then your age should be between 16.5 to 18 years. And girls cannot apply for NDA. So, if you qualifies the eligibility then you can apply for the NDA.
19th November 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i take private admission in class 12 after 4 year gap due to polytechnic diploma .i have completed 11th as a regular student and now i want to take admission as a private student
10th August 2021, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Due to some medical issues I have to take three years gap during my twelth science examination. Now I want to give twelth science examination as well as I want to take admission in Diploma in polytechnic at the same time to save my years. Is it officially allowded with due permission. Thanks.
13th August 2021, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Which one was better option between open school or other school to pass the 12th class? Because my age is running 30th and gap of 10years ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?