10th February 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Army school in 7th standard or above?

Hi,
My name is Annie and I am a kindergarten teacher plus a Divorcee. I wish that my only son, named Allwyn should learn in Army School. Now he is in 6th Standard. What should I do? We live in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.

11th February 2016, 09:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Army school in 7th standard or above?

To get admission in Army school your child have to qualify in its entrance examination first. your child need to have 13 years old. Army schools have very strict rules and no mercy will be given to any candidate. You need to submit all important documents while admission.
12th February 2016, 12:41 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

To get admission in Army School in 7th standard, your child will have to clear the entrance test conducted by the school itself and after successfully clearing the test, he will be probably provided admission in Army School and can thereafter pursue his education ahead.
12th February 2016, 01:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Army school, your child will have to appear and clear an entrance test conducted by the school itself in order to select best candidates for admission. However, mostly preference is provided to candidates from Army background but general students are also provided admission, so no need to worry.
8th December 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi this is harneet dis side... My son he z in 7th std.n I want him to admit in military school.. But he is not good in studies But he is good in sports is it possible he gets admission in army school
10th January 2020, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Hii, I'm mother of single girl child who is studying in 7 class. How can I apply for admission in army school.when the entrance exam will conduct
5th February 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

When conducted entrance examination
18th February 2022, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

My doughter is in 6th standard and she will move to 7th so I want to know how she will get the admission in Sainik school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?