1st March 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc(IT) in Delhi with 62.25% in ISC?

Friends,
I have secured 62.25% in ISC and scored 66 marks in Chemistry and 69 marks in Mathematics. How can I get admission in top colleges of Delhi for B.Sc(IT).

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MCA in regular institute after completing BScIT
  2. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  3. Can I get admission in BSc IT after securing 48% in HSC?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a good college after scoring 6225 in general rank?
  5. From where to get the syllabus of ICSE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 91.56% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  7. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in science stream in St. Stephen's Delhi, or LSR Delhi or Miranda House Delhi? I scored 93% and 86% in ICSE and I.Sc
  9. How should I join any institute like NIIT while studying BSc IT
  10. Details about scholarship provided for GPAT qualified? Will I get scholarship for my rank 6225?
  11. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  12. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  13. Will I get admission in Hansraj College, Delhi after securing 75% in ISC Inter examination via commerce stream?
  14. Exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6225 rank holder in WBJEE engineering?
  15. Admission criteria after 12th ISC Commerce or Science? Does ISC students get any special consideration?
  16. Will I get admission in Delhi University college in B.Com Hons?
  17. Can I get a good college in Delhi after scoring 85%-89% in ISC?
  18. Delhi University offers B.Com with Business Economics course to 12th ISC candidate?
10th March 2016, 12:24 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc(IT) in Delhi with 62.25% in ISC?

You won't get the admission in top colleges of Delhi because of your marks. Your score is low. May be you can get admission in any private colleges. They will provide you admission because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
You can also go for improvement exam and improve your marks, if you can study harder than the last year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?