4th March 2016, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Whether Devi Dayal Hindi High School Katermanwali Kalyan school comes under CBSE board or not?

My son is studying in 4th standard. I want to change his school. I have heard about Devi Dayal Hindi High School Katermanwali Kalyan school. I want to know if this school comes under CBSE board or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How much time does it takes for CBSE board to reply school regarding change of subject from Hindi to IP?
  2. Is it possible to change subject from Hindi to Physical when I join 12th standard CBSE board?
  3. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  4. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  5. Switching to CBSE or ICSE from Maharashtra State Board School
  6. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for changing school from CBSE board to ICSE board?
  8. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  9. Admission in St. Andrews college after High school from UP board Hindi Medium school?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  11. Is decision of admitting in CBSE board school from Kidzee play school right?
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Tips to select the good school for a brighter future?
  14. How may I change board from CBSE to Bihar board in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?
  17. Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board
  18. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
10th March 2016, 12:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Devi Dayal Hindi High School Katermanwali Kalyan school comes under CBSE board or not?

No your desired school isn't affiliated to CBSE board. Devi Dayal Hindi High School Katermanwali Kalyan is affiliated from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?