2nd February 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How to join in CBSE school if I have less CGDPA in 10th?

I want to join in NDA. I have passed 10th and wants to continue in CBSE school but I have only 6.74 CGDPA....I have submitted the forum..... WHAT I SHOULD DO??????????????????????????

3rd February 2015, 08:00 PM
anair

Default Re: How to join in CBSE school if I have less CGDPA in 10th?

You are talking about CGPA that you scored in class 10. So that means you are a CBSE board student. You can certainly continue in your school. Your school will admit you without any doubt because you are already a student of that school. But if you want to change to another school, it will be slightly difficult because every school is asking for really high scores these days especially from students from other schools and boards. But it is possible. You have to approach the school authorities and talk to them directly. Some schools admit students in spite of the scores they have. But you will have to search for such schools in your locality. Some schools ask for extra money to admit students.
2nd June 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in CBSE school if I have less CGDPA in 10th?

hi i am student of cbse class10. i am already passed this class but my CGDPA is less 7.2 only and i want my subject that is bio. so should i get it in cbse or i have change my board and get transferred in mp board? what i should do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?