2nd January 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I need to score to become a scientist?

I am a student of a government school. I am a girl and want to became a scientist. I am always getting 98% or 99% in science and Maths. Now, I want to know what are the exams, I have to appear and how much I have to score to became a scientist? I belong to middle class family and I want to fulfil my aim. At first i want to know how many type of scientist are there and which is not common because my dream is to do uncommon thing for my country India.

4th January 2017, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I need to score to become a scientist?

For becoming a scientist, you need to study at least Ph.D in the given subject. Merely, getting Ph.D qualification is also not enough to become a top scientist. You have to be really good to get to that post.

Hence, study well in schools and colleges. Try to qualify exams like GATE/NET/JRF after graduation, if you want to enter research field. You can also become a lecturer and do your research work along with it.
7th June 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How many marks to score for to become an scientist
6th December 2021, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

what should be the score to in 12th to make a scientist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?