4th September 2016, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

How to study 11th with Commerce stream and CPT simultaneously? Name of the extra topics that will I have to study for CPT?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th exam and want to study Commerce stream in 11th along with CPT. Please tell me how to study both the courses simultaneously? Name of the extra topics will I have to study for CPT?

11th September 2016, 09:20 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study 11th with Commerce stream and CPT simultaneously? Name of the extra topics that will I have to study for CPT?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. It is conducted twice every year by Institute of Chartered Accountants every year for admission in Chartered Accountancy course. In addition to your 10+2 syllabus of commerce stream, you need to study aptitude as it is of 50 marks in this examination.

CPT consists of questions from Fundamentals of Accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics and aptitude. There are 50 questions each from these sections. You will study subjects like Accountancy, Economics and Mercantile law. You just need to solve objective questions from these subjects. You should buy a previous year papers book of CPT for practice on these sections as much as possible.

To clear this test, you need to score minimum of 50% aggregate and 30%marks in each section.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?