1st September 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I study 11th in one board and 12th in another board?

Iam reading 11th in CHSE board and i want to read 12th in ISC board.can i read 11th in CHSE board and 12th in ISC board.please give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  2. Can I study 11th in one board and 12th in another board?
  3. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  4. Is it better to study 12th CBSE board more time even before 11th CBSE board completion?
  5. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  6. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  7. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  8. Can I get direct admission to study in 12th Bihar Board without studying 11th standard?
  9. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  10. Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th? What are the documents required?
  11. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board?
  12. Change of CBSE school to Punjab state education board school?
  13. Is it beneficial to study 11th in CBSE Board for 10th UP Board candidate?
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study in 11th standard?
  16. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission in 12th PSEB if completed 11th RBSE?
10th September 2016, 09:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study 11th in one board and 12th in another board?

No, it is not possible for you to transfer from 11th CHSE board to 12th ISC board. You need to complete 11th and 12th standard from the same school whether it is CHSE or ISC board. But you cannot transfer from CHSE to ISC after completion of 11th standard.

So, I would suggest you to continue your your 12th standard from CHSE board, without transferring to ISC board.

Even, if you transfer from CHSE board to ISC board from 11th standard to 12th standard, you have to face many problems like syllabus, examinations, etc. and even you have to prepare for competitive examinations. Preparing with the board's syllabus is also a difficulty.

Since, you are in 11th standard from CHSE board so, it is always advisable to complete your 12th standard from the same board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?