14th November 2016, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Is It necessary to pay the miscellaneous fees of CBSE school during summer class of 10th standard?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard from CBSE board. My school provides Summer class for the interested student but, I am not interested to do the class. Is It necessary to pay the miscellaneous fees of CBSE school during summer class?

Related Questions:
  1. It is necessary that the student will pay the miscellaneous fees in school during summer class even if she/he can't able to use the school facilities?
  2. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  4. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  5. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  8. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  9. Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?
  10. Should I have to pay admission fee if my son is promoted to 11th standard from 10th in same school?
  11. Am I eligible to complete 10th and 11th standard together if I have failed in 10th standard?
  12. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  13. Is there any campus of KLP school in Vijaywada? Fees and other details of the school?
  14. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in class 10th in CBSE board? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in government school after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th class from CBSE board?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  18. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
15th November 2016, 09:56 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: Is It necessary to pay the miscellaneous fees of CBSE school during summer class of 10th standard?

It is not at all compulsory for a student to pay miscellaneous fees during summer classes.
But some schools make it a compulsion for students.
You must consult your teachers and administration regarding this too.

When I did class 10th, I didn't pay anything like misc fees of CBSE and neither I took part in any extra classes though many other students did. It was no compulsion to us.
15th November 2016, 10:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is It necessary to pay the miscellaneous fees of CBSE school during summer class of 10th standard?

If you do not want to attend the classes you should not enroll in it and this way you will not have to pay for the session fee which you do not want to get admission in.

You can write an application regarding the issue to your principal or whoever is the head-in-charge of the school.
16th November 2016, 12:00 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It is not at all necessary if you are not interested in the class if it is not mandatory.

You can read the clause related to this in the fee structure.

If the miscellaneous fee is mandatory, then you have to pay that. If it is not, you don't have to pay.

If the school is still adament to it, you can complain about the same to the CBSE directly online on their website or offline through a letter to the Director.
16th November 2016, 12:59 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It does not matter whether you are interested to do summer class and program organised by school, you will have to pay miscellaneous fees. It is required to be paid by each and every candidate.
16th November 2016, 10:46 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

It is not compulsory to pay the miscellaneous fees if you are not interested. It is for those students who would like to participate in that. But if you join, then might get some new ideas of study or any other activity. If you really do not want, then get in touch with your class teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?