14th November 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Bidya Bharti Girls High School, New Alipore in 11th standard? Is there any seats reserved for CBSE candidate?

Hello sir, I am resident of Asansol, West Bengal, have passed 10th standard and now want to take admission in Bidya Bharti Girls High School, New Alipore (Kolkata). How to take admission in this school? Is there any seats reserved for CBSE candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Residential Girls CBSE School for 11th standard?
  2. How many seats are reserved at AMU in 11th standard for OBC candidate?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  4. How to get admission in 11th class of residential CBSE School for girls?
  5. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  6. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  8. Is there any CBSE school available in Dubai for 11th? How to get admission in 11th standard?
  9. How to apply in Haryana Vidya Mandir, Salt Lake for 11th standard? How many seats are reserved for other state students?
  10. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th standard after getting fail in class 11th standard? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 12th for a 11th failed student? Name of the CBSE school in which I can get admission?
  14. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  16. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the top school specially for girls in Ujjain, MP for class 11th with maths and commerce subject? Currently, I am studying in girls high school under CBAS at Ujjain, MP
  18. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
16th November 2016, 10:59 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in Bidya Bharti Girls High School, New Alipore in 11th standard? Is there any seats reserved for CBSE candidate?

To take the admission apply first after the 10th board exam results announce. Once you apply will have to wait for the cut off marks. The Bidya Bharti Girls High School will give preference to its students first than to any other. You should not be stick with one school only, apply in at least 4-5 schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?