27th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?

Hello,
Can I appear for 12th board exams CBSE
as a private candidate without passing 11th?
Will being a private candidate affect my
admission into universities in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future?
  3. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  4. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  5. Possibility to study 12th in Private School after completing 11th CBSE?
  6. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 12th CBSE for a candidate who didn't appeared in 11th standard?
  8. How to apply as private candidate in Bihar Board or CBSE Board?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate without passing 11th
  10. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  11. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  13. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  14. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. Whether a candidate will get admission in 11th ICSE after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  17. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  18. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
2nd May 2015, 02:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for your 12th board without having cleared your 11th class examination as it is the basic requirement.

First of all, you need to clear your 11th class examination and then you can surely appear for your boards in the concluding year and after having scored well you can thus go for various career opportunities of your choice.
2nd May 2015, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in 12th CBSE Board exam without completing 11th as a Private candidate? Is it a barrier for admission in Universities?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for your 12th board without having cleared your 11th class examination as it is the basic requirement.

First of all, you need to clear your 11th class examination and then you can surely appear for your boards in the concluding year and after having scored well you can thus go for various career opportunities of your choice.
2nd May 2015, 12:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot appear for 12th standard board exams as a private candidate, without completing your 11th standard. That's because candidates who have completed their 11th standard are only eligible to apply for 12th standard board exams. So, first you have to complete your 11th standard to appear for 12th standard board exams. After completing your 11th and 12th standard, you can apply for Bachelors course admission in universities/colleges.
18th January 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply as a private candidate for class 11 and 12. Where can i apply it or Register it? Please respond me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?