6th June 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school India if transferred from Dubai CBSE school?

My daughter has passed class IX from CBSE school of Dubai, now we are shifted to India, so is it possible for her to get admission in class X CBSE school of India? Can you tell me what would be the procedure followed for the same? Thanks!

7th June 2015, 09:15 PM
Codeguru

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school India if transferred from Dubai CBSE school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter has passed class IX from CBSE school of Dubai, now we are shifted to India, so is it possible for her to get admission in class X CBSE school of India? Can you tell me what would be the procedure followed for the same? Thanks!
There are various schools in India for transfer cases,some seats are available in such schools.
You can email to [email protected] for any kind of information about the procedure
3rd June 2017, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in CBSE school India if transferred from Dubai CBSE school?

Can my son get admission in 9th class in the month of august in a cbse school in dubai
15th July 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for class 6 in cbse school now at Chennai? Actually we are from karnataka due to job transfer we are shifting to Chennai next month...so is admission possible?
20th March 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Dubai for class 10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?