23rd May 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to repeat 11th by changing my stream?

i gave paper of 11th in humanities
i am pass but i am not satisfy
i want to do. my 11th again with science and want to change school... help me plz.. i scored10 cgpA in 10 th

23rd May 2016, 09:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to repeat 11th by changing my stream?

Yes, it is possible to repeat your 11th standard by changing stream from Humanities to Science stream. You can get admission in 11th standard Science stream on the basis of your 10th standard board examination marks in most of the schools. But, there are some schools which conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
23rd May 2016, 11:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to change stream. If you are not satisfied with own performance or your subject then, you have option of changing stream or subject. You can opt for Science stream if not satisfied with previous stream. You need to study hard to give your best. You need to follow same procedure as previously followed by you.
24th May 2016, 12:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Definitely you can repeat your 11th standard by changing your stream. But if you go for same class again then you will have to bear loss of one year(11th in humanities). Now you have to start from the fresh end. You can go in any school for admission in the science stream in 11th standard. The basic eligibility for getting admission in 11th standard is matriculation passed from any well affiliated school with no backlog.
24th May 2016, 03:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you can fulfill the eligibility criteria to opt for science stream in any prospective school, you should however make sure that you do fulfill the admission criteria in science stream.

You can get admission in class 11 and repeat it once again only of you are eligible for it.
24th May 2016, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change schools but most of the good schools would not give admission due to gap. Only those schools which are not good will allow you admission.

Admission in science stream will be based in the marks in class 10th. If you have good marks then surely will be eligible for admission in science stream in any other school.
24th May 2016, 09:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem in changing school and stream if you do not want to study Humanities stream in 10+2. You must collect your documents like transfer certificate, migration certificate, marksheet from your previous school.

Next step is to decide in which school and board, you want to take admission. Academic session generally begins in month of March, you should visit school in which you are interested to take admission and ask about further more details and fee structure for admission.
26th February 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to repeat 11th by changing my stream from science to commerce
27th February 2017, 01:34 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to repeat 11th by changing my stream from science to commerce
Yes. It is very much possible to change your stream from science to commerce.
You just have to repeat the 11th standard.
>>>Make an affidavit in the name of gap year and sign it by any gazetted officer with stamp & with all your 10th documents you can again get admission in 11th standard.
3rd July 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Schools don't matter that they are good or not . Students of that school matters%u200B a lot .Do they want to study or not
4th July 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have fail in 11 the in humanity stream. Now I want admission in 11 Commerce stream in Maharashtra board. Pl tell me eligibility.
26th November 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from commerce stream to science? What are the procedure want take science and cancel the commerce stream?
2nd January 2018, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

If a student change a stream in XI, from science to commerce, after studying science for one year in XI, then he clear the XI commerce in one attempt. Then what he would write in number of attempts in XI column while filling out the application form for B Com? (1 or 2)
3rd January 2018, 08:19 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

Yes, you can change or repeat in 11th standard because your admission should be based on 10th standard. So, you can easily repeat 11th standard by changing stream.
13th April 2018, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream from commerce without maths to commerce with maths if I have already passed 11th class
11th June 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pass 11th class with arts stream and I'm want to repeat the 11th class with science stream can I do this
13th November 2018, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11th now but i want to change my stream from commerce to arts can i do that ??? I am even ready to repeat the year. I m from Maharashtra board. And i have scored 83%in my ssc board examination.
8th April 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject from science to commerce by repeating class 11th?
13th June 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have one year gap b/w 10th and 11th so can i eligible for neet and aiims reply please faaast..........
6th July 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 11th class with science stream now i want to change my stream from science to arts can i do ? I am a cbse delhi government school student
23rd January 2020, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am Tanisha Sarkar, I want to be a doctor.but for my physical problems I had to taken arts stream.And my registration has already done.Can I repeat 11 th again but in science stream and can any problem may seen for that???
3rd February 2020, 05:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change schools but most of the good schools would not give admission due to the gap. Admission in the science stream will be based on the marks in class 10th. If you have good marks then surely will be eligible for admission in the science stream in any other school. You need to make an affidavit in the name of a gap year and sign it by any gazetted officer with stamp & with all your 10th documents you can again get admission in 11th standard.
1st March 2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed 11 the science with A group but I wants again Repeat 11th science with same Group can I do it ?
8th June 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am commerce student can I repeat admission 11 by changing stream science
10th September 2021, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have pass my 11 from humanities but I am not satisfied with humanities stream can I change my stream to science stream and I want to take admission in class 11 . I scored 8.2 cgpa please reply me
28th October 2022, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i need some advice i also dropped out when I'm studying 11th can i repeat my 11th with new streami need some advice i also dropped out when I'm studying 11th can i repeat my 11th with new stream
19th November 2022, 05:43 PM
Ram pokhriyal

No it is not possible unless you fail if you failed then you can change your stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?