5th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?

Hello All, I have done my 11th class from Rajasthan, India. Now I am looking for a school to take admission in 12th class in Mumbai. I have done 11th class with RBSE state board, now want to take admission in 12th cbse board. I am looking for a good school that provide me residential facility with good care .
Please help me advising giving name of a particular school. I am an intelligent kid. I want to take admission in class 12 th with Biology. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  2. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  3. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?
  5. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  6. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th in CBSE after doing class 11th from IB board school
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  11. What is the procedure followed to change school from 11th to 12th in CBSE board?
  12. Procedure to change from one CBSE school to another? What are the criteria followed to apply?
  13. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in class 12th CBSE Board school after completing class 11th CBSE from another State?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school from one CBSE board to the other in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th in a different board after completion of 11th in CBSE board?
  17. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after 1 year of gap?
15th May 2017, 10:09 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a new school and take admission in 12th class CBSE?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in CBSE school in 12th directly.

As, you have pursued your 11th from RSEB you have to continue your 12th std with same board.

If you want to get admission in CBSE school you have to take admission in 11th in CBSE school and only after passing 11th will be eligible for admission in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?