30th April 2018, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from Odisha State Board to ISC Board for HS Science?

Hello everyone, I am the student of 10th Odisha Board. I want to take Science in my Higher Secondary. But I don’t want to continue with my State Board. I want to join ISC Board. Kindly tell me the process regarding this. How can I change the board?

19th March 2023, 04:20 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from Odisha State Board to ISC Board for HS Science?

To get a transfer from the Odisha State Board to the ISC Board for Higher Secondary Science, you will need to follow these steps:
  • Contact the ISC-affiliated schools in your area and check whether they have any vacancies for admissions in the Science stream.
  • Once you have found a school that suits your requirements, you will need to apply for admission. Most schools have an online application process that you can use to submit your application.
  • During the application process, you will need to provide your marksheets, transfer certificate, and other relevant documents from your previous school. You will also need to pay the admission fees.
  • Once you have been admitted to the ISC Board school, you will need to contact your previous school and apply for a transfer certificate.
  • The transfer certificate will have to be submitted to the new school for your admission to be finalized.

It is advisable to start the admission process as early as possible to avoid any delay in the transfer and admission process. Also, make sure to check the eligibility criteria of the schools you are interested in and ensure that you meet them before applying. Good luck with your transfer and future studies!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?