27th August 2019, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Nursery admission in Kashinath Palod Public School Jalgaon?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Kashinath Palod Public School Jalgaon. I want to admit him in Nursery. So, I would like to know what is the procedure for getting admission in this School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

27th April 2023, 08:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Nursery admission in Kashinath Palod Public School Jalgaon?

Procedure to secure nursery admission in Kashinath palod public school jalgaon are:
1) visit the school and fill the admission form
2) after few days interview and exam will be conducted
3) If name of your child is given , submitting the necessary documents and fees
4) you can secure admission in the school.
14th May 2023, 02:26 PM
Abhishek2426

Default Re: Procedure to secure Nursery admission in Kashinath Palod Public School Jalgaon?

Hello,

Procedure to secure Nursery admission in Kashinath Palod Public School Jalgaon is very simple. Kashinath Palod Public School is one of best CBSE schools in jalgaon, therefore it comes with a systematic, simple registration and admission process. It also accepts online payments and an online admission enquiry.

You just need to follow few rules,

First of all visit the school and fill the application form, including all the legal details like name, age, address, parent name, photographs and berth certificate.

After submitting application you will get a call from the college officials for further process.

There is not any type of interview for the student of nursery so your child get admission directly if seats are available in the school. In the final process you need to pay fees only to get final admission receipt.

I hope this knowledge will help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?