17th December 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

RBSE 12th science result?

When is the declaration of 12th science maths result from RBSE board? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear with Biology if completed 12th RBSE with Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  3. Will I get fresh marksheet if appeared in Improvement exams of 12th RBSE Science?
  4. For how many subjects I can appear in improvement exams having secured 52% in 12th RBSE?
  5. When the application form of 12th RBSE Science Supplementary Board Exam will be released?
  6. Can I register in CBSE as a fresher if appeared in 12th RBSE?
  7. How can I apply for Improvement exam in 3 subjects if secured 65% in 12th RBSE Science with Maths?
  8. Eligibility to apply in ACET for RBSE Science Hindi medium student?
  9. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. RBSE syllbus having Science and Maths chapter wise marking for class 12?
  11. Can I change my school to study in 12th standard as stated by RBSE?
  12. Colleges in Jodhpur for a candidate who has secured 55% in 12th RBSE and 45% in PCM?
  13. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  14. Solved question papers of RBSE science, Maths for last years
  15. Can I get admission in B.Sc(IT) with 63% in 12th RBSE?
  16. Is it possible to change from RBSE to MP BOARD in 12th class?
  17. How many students obtained above 385 marks in 12th Science RBSE Board exam?
  18. How can I study both Biology and Mathematics in 11th Science of RBSE Board?
18th December 2015, 11:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: RBSE 12th science result?

The result of Rajasthan Intermediate (12th) Science has been declared. For accessing to your result you simply have to visit at the below given link :

http://rajresults.nic.in/brdsci150522.htm

After that you have to fill your roll number in the defined column and then tap on the submit option.

You can also access your result through http://www.jagranjosh.com/results
20th December 2015, 06:20 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: RBSE 12th science result?

The result for 12th Science stream of Rajasthan Board has already been declared.
Below I have mentioned the link through which you will be able to access to your result.
Have a look over it.
http://rajresults.nic.in/brdsci150522.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?