1st September 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

s it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another school after passing 11th?

I had passed 11th but due to some problem i want to change my school if subject matches can i get admission in 12th in another school? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer!

1st September 2015, 05:16 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: s it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another school after passing 11th?

Yes, you can change your school for 12th class after passing 11th from some other school.

Just visit the new school and ask for the admission form. Submit the form along with the admission fee.
You have to submit following documents at the time of admission :

10th passing certificate and mark-sheet
Migration certificate
School Leaving certificate
1st September 2015, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: s it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another school after passing 11th?

You can get admission surely but you have to get TC from the present school and in some cases you have to show character certificate. Getting admission in the same board will be more easier.

Some schools don't allow admission for class 12th because of limitation in seats. Therefore, you have to check schools where seats are available before applying for admission.
1st September 2015, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission in 12th standard in another school after passing 11th standard from your school. No education board offers admission to 12th standard, admissions are offered only to 11th standard. In some cases, only very few number of schools offers admissions to 12th standard. To get admission in 12th standard, you must have to obtain Transfer Certificate (TC) and 11th standard Marks sheet along with Bonafide Certificate, etc. and you need to submit in new school for getting admission in 12th standard.
1st September 2015, 09:40 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in class 12th in another school from your previous school as it is legally possible.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

Write an application to the current school that, you want to change from your current school to another school in class 12th.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate from the current school.
You will also need an affidavit and migration certificate to change your school etc.
2nd September 2015, 01:30 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students can change their school in 12th standard after completing 11th from other school but the school in which they want to take admission in 12th must be of same board from which they have completed 11th.

So, you can change your school even in 12th standard.
At the time of admission in 12th standard in other school , you will have to provide marks sheet of 11th standard.
Along with marks sheet, you must have transfer certificate and character certificate from the previous school .
But, it will be better to continue from the same school in which you have studied 11th which will save your time to focus on the preparation of 12th board examination which is the first step in the field of competitive world .
High score in 12th board examination is necessary for self confidence.
2nd September 2015, 06:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can take the admission to class 12 after passing class 11.

There were only few colleges which accept admission to class 12 after passing class 11 from another school.

One must be noted that you cannot change the stream in class 12 either from same school or different.

To get admission in another college for class 12, one must submit previous year passing marks memo, Transfer certificate, conduct certificate.

At first approach a college in wish you want to take admission and then inform about the transfer of college with a detailed explanation by submitting all the documents. The candidate will get admission if there is only vacancy in that college.
3rd September 2015, 09:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in 12th standard in another school after having completed your 11th standard from your current school. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for the same, kindly have a look at it.

Steps to change school after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school
13th November 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student but due to some reason I want to change my field is it possible for me to take admission in 12th in different field other than science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?