7th May 2019, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Deputy Commissioner for a candidate with 81% in WBCHSE 12th Humanities?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Deputy Commissioner. I have scored 81% marks in my 12th Humanities WBCHSE Board exam. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

12th May 2019, 11:30 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Deputy Commissioner for a candidate with 81% in WBCHSE 12th Humanities?

First of all you have to obtain a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university. Then you have to qualify the Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC. You should be between 21-32 years of age at the time of appear in Civil Services Exam with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. After qualifying Civil Services Exam, you will need to have join the Police Department as an Assistant Superintendent. Then you will be promoted as a Assistant Commissioner of Police, then Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police and then Deputy Commissioner of Police after years of services and depending upon your performance and achievements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?