28th July 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Subject options and registration procedure to appear for 12th Gujarat Open Board?

I have passed my 10th board exams in the year 1996 from MP board . Now I am living in Gujarat (married) so can I appear for 12th Gujarat open board exams. If yes then what is the procedure for registration n what are the subjects option.do the needful.

28th July 2022, 08:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Subject options and registration procedure to appear for 12th Gujarat Open Board?

Subjects:

1. Mathematics.

2. Physics.

3. Chemistry.

4. Biology.

5. Computer Science.

6. Economics.

7. Accountancy.

8. Humanity subjects.
28th July 2022, 09:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subject options and registration procedure to appear for 12th Gujarat Open Board?

Subject options and registration procedure to appear for 12th Gujarat Open Board.

Stream Major Subjects

Science: Physics Chemistry Mathematics Biology English Computer Science
Commerce : Accountancy Business Studies Economics Mathematics English
Humanities: /Arts History Geography Political Science English Psychology Sociology
30th July 2022, 03:35 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Step 1: Click on the link given above or Go to the NIOS registration official website - nios.ac.in.

Step 2: Click on the blue colored button named ‘Click here to Register’. Now, NIOS application form.

Step 3: Now select the state/UT, identity type, course and enter the identity number. Click on the submit tab to proceed further.

Step 4: Enter the candidate’s basic details like name, father’s name, gender, mobile number, address etc. Click on the generate OTP tab to validate the details. Further moving the candidate needs to fill in the additional details, select the subject and upload documents. Preview all the details carefully before final submission.

Step 5: Now proceed to pay fees. Print the receipt for fee payment and fill in the application form to keep it safe for future reference.
31st July 2022, 12:46 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Subject options and registration procedure to appear for 12th Gujarat Open Board?

Humanities/Arts:
History
Geography
Political Science
English
Psychology
Sociology.

Commerce:
Accountancy
Business Studies
Economics
Mathematics
English

Science:
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
Biology
English
Computer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?