5th January 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

In which subject should I concentrate among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to crack NDA entrance exam?

hello
to crack nda entrance exam....
mainly of which standard
physics,chem,maths
we have to prepare.,,..,????
kindly let me know

6th January 2015, 08:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject should I concentrate among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to crack NDA entrance exam?

To crack NDA examination, you need to concentrate on all three subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year for the candidates who are interested to join in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in NDA examinations is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate.
6th January 2015, 01:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject should I concentrate among Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to crack NDA entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
to crack nda entrance exam....
mainly of which standard
physics,chem,maths
we have to prepare.,,..,????
kindly let me know
NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

You should concentrate on all mentioned subject but you can give preference on Mathematics subject.

I have attached the syllabus for NDA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR NDA EXAM.PDF(119.0 KB, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?