12th February 2014, 04:15 PM
rickyjames123

Suitable courses after 12th Commerce to start up a Business?

I am in 12th standard with commerce and i want to start my own business after it with my own investments....please tell me what courses are suitable and steps i should take

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  2. PG courses/diploma in Public/Business Administration/Management or any short type of course suitable for commerce graduates?
  3. Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  4. Which are some of the valuable courses that can be done after 12th commerce?
  5. Which are the suitable courses for me after 12th commerce without Maths?
  6. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  7. Which computer courses are suitable for a 12th passed out?
  8. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Suitable courses for an average student after 12th? Best colleges of Commerce in Rajasthan?
  10. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  11. Best suitable courses for girls after 12th commerce without maths?
  12. After 12th commerce which course is more suitable for me?
  13. Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?
  14. Courses after 12th with commerce and B.Com? B.Ed, Banking exams or M.Com?
  15. Good courses in Business field in Pune or Karnataka after 12th with Commerce stream?
  16. Which course is suitable for me after doing bachelor of commerce?
  17. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  18. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
13th February 2014, 01:41 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Suitable courses after 12th Commerce to start up a Business?

The better courses for you to take after your 12th grade to start business right away is as follows,

-> B.B.A

-> Any Engineering degree which will be based on your startup business.

Now if you are completely looking only on the administration side then the better thing to do is to take up B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) and then take the M.B.A (Master of Business Administration) course as PG which will very much help to plan your business well.

If your business needs some technical expertise then better you can take up the Engineering course based on the field which you want to start the business with and later do M.B.A again as PG course which will make you have both technical and business knowledge.

So, the first thing which you need to decide upon is to finalize which type of business you are planning to starup and based on it take up the Bachelor degree which you wanted to go for.

Attached a picture which talks about the various career path which you take up based on your studies. Just go through it once to get a broad idea about various career path which you can think of before considering for starting up the business.

If you are 100% sure that you are going to start the business then just put your full hardwork and go for it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath.jpg
Views:	3544
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	147507  
14th February 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable courses after 12th Commerce to start up a Business?

Dear Sir.
This is Chandra completed Master of Human Resource last 6 years back and passed in LLb also. now am interesting to apply a job in HR position in ITC limited, but as per the company norms ITC conducting written Exam . please help in this aspect any model paper reg written exam question paper and please clarify me who to prepare
thanks
chandra
14th February 2014, 04:15 PM
chitra mahato

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyjames123 View Post
I am in 12th standard with commerce and i want to start my own business after it with my own investments....please tell me what courses are suitable and steps i should take
u can continue ur studies in commerce including subject finance, business oriantatio and etc...
14th February 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Com in Previous year, and i am working in MNC in Banking and Finance. i would like to register in Company Secreatary and i have very much interest to do that. but i am getting scare about that. how can i solve my internal issue? because next session i want to get admission. so how much study required and what time i need to study? please and please help me..please.
5th April 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can a biology group student in 12th standard dream of starting a new business in future?? If possible what' are all the courses available??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?