19th January 2022, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem registering for CBSE board while in class 9th?

Now I want to be registered in Cbse board any problem I have been registered for class 9th from icse board.

24th January 2022, 12:05 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem registering for CBSE board while in class 9th?

Is there any problem registering for the CBSE board while in class 9th?

No, there is not any problem registering for the CBSE board while in class 9th. The process for the same is to Visit the official site of CBSE on cbse.nic.in. Click on Class 9, 11 sessions available on the home page. Enter the number of sections and number of students. Update the details like Principal Name, Phone number, and others.
24th January 2022, 11:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you are still in class 9 th or you have just entered class 9th, you can change your before registration takes place, once you get registered for boards exam it's difficult to change the board.
Before registration you have to make your transfer possible otherwise not.
25th January 2022, 07:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No there will be no issue in registering for CBSE Class 9th even if you have registered for Class 9th with ICSE board if you discontinue from ICSE board as it is not a right thing you be registered as a regular candidate with two board of examination simultaneously.

So, you can cancel your registration from ICSE Board to get yourself registered with CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?