19th January 2022, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which board I have to choose after passing class 10th from ICSE Board?

Hi Which board I have to choose after passing class 10th from ICSE Board?

23rd January 2022, 05:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board I have to choose after passing class 10th from ICSE Board?

You can pursue std 11th from any recognised board. You can continue with ICSE as well as it is one of the recognised board and have affiliated schools in major cities and abroad.

So, you can choose as per your comfort.
24th January 2022, 12:03 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board I have to choose after passing class 10th from ICSE Board?

Which board do I have to choose after passing class 10th from ICSE Board?

The in-depth learning in the ICSE board allows students to excel in any field. But for classes 11 and 12, students would like to prefer CBSE over ICSE. The simple logic is that the CBSE syllabus in class 11th and 12th provides a healthy environment for a student to prepare for competitive examinations like JEE and NEET. If you are not interested in pursuing the traditional 11th and 12th classes, you may wish to make a vocational career at school and take up vocational specializations which are available at many though not all schools.
24th January 2022, 11:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed 10th from ICSE , then you must carry on with the same board that is ISC.
Or if you don't feel satisfied with ICSE then you can change your board of your choice.
But if you think of long run most of the entrance exam are in ISC or CBSE pattern , so you must choose wisely.
25th January 2022, 07:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about changing your board of education from ICSE Board having completed your Class 10th from the same board unless it is mandatory in my opinion as the curriculum followed by any board of education is as per the standard syllabus prescribed for national level entrance examination like JEE, NEET UG, CPT, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?