17th May 2017, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria to apply for CBSE school admission?

Hello Sir/Mam, My daughter is 4 years old and her DOB is 11 April and now I want to admit him in CBSE school. Please tell me what is the age criteria to take addmission in a CBSE school. And please provide me the list of best CBSE school in Amethi.

22nd May 2017, 08:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria to apply for CBSE school admission?

CBSE refers to Central Board of Secondary Education and same is a national board of education which offers education upto higher secondary school level in English medium with its affiliated school all around Indian and abroad too.

As far as you are concerned about the age requirement for CBSE school admissions then I would like to let you know that as per CBSE norms there is no specific age criteria for admission in particular class rather it has a minimum specific age requirement for appearing in Class 10th board examination which says the student's age must be at least 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which he/she is going to appear in his/her Class 10th academics.

So being 4 years old your daughter is eligible for admission in UKG ( Upper Kindergarten ) of a CBSE school so that she does not has any issue regarding age requirement for appearing in her Class 10th board examination.

--> Few of the best schools in Amethi district are as below :-

* Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

* Kendriya Vidyalaya.

* H A L School.

* Motilal Nehru School, etcc. .

For more details and FAQs related to curriculum followed by CBSE you can refer to its official link www.cbse.nic.in.
22nd May 2017, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age criteria required to take admission in LKG in CBSE Board School is 3 years 6 months and for admission in first standard, the age criteria required is 5 years 6 months. Since, your son has attained the age of four years, he is eligible to get admission in LKG in CBSE Board School. List of CBSE Schools in Amethi are mentioned below :-

--> HAL School
--> Motilal Public School
--> India Public School
--> Modern Public School
22nd May 2017, 11:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Age Criteria Required to apply for CBSE based Schools:

There is a certain age criteria that is required in order to get admission in CBSE based schools. So your daughter must meet the required age criteria in order to get admission in CBSE schools.

As she is 4 years old now, I suggest you to join her in LKG in CBSE schools with the above mentioned age criteria. So based on this, she moves to the next standards UKG, 1st standard...so on.

I request you to notice that the minimum age required in order to get admission into 1st standard is 6 years and there by later classes will be followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?