7th December 2016, 03:38 PM
chandrika.k

What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th Correspondence (IISEIN) the previous year now I want to study more but my age is 24 years so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at this age? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  3. Can I pursue 2nd PUC correspondence directly at the age of twenty years?
  4. Which stream should I choose after class 10th for a good career scope? Which stream has the best job opportunities?
  5. What I have to do after completing 10th class to study Aeronautical engineering? Career opportunities after this course?
  6. Career opportunities after completing class 12th? How can I become an IPS officer?
  7. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing a course from IMU? Previous few years solved question papers with answers for IMU CET
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  13. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  14. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  15. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  16. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
9th December 2016, 12:32 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?

There are a lot of career opportunities available for you after the completion of class 10th through correspondence.
After the completion of class 10th, you can continue your studies either in any of the stream of Science, Commerce or Arts and can enhance your career in the respective field. Opt the stream in which you are interested and enhance your career in the same field.
9th December 2016, 10:30 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?

After completion of your 10th standard via correspondence mode of education, I would personally suggest you to continue with your studies further and try to get admission i regular mode of education in +2 level and in graduation and if not then you can also go for correspondence mode.

Upon completion of your graduation, you can opt for jobs in various sectors. However, below I have mentioned some of the diploma courses, you could opt for after your 10th board examination, kindly have a look at it;

> Diploma in Fashion Technology

> Diploma in Fire Safety Engineering

> Diploma in Architecture Engineering

> Diploma in Computer Science and Technology

> Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering

> Diploma in Modern Office Practice

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Business Administration

> Diploma in Cosmetology

> Diploma in Beauty Culture, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?