31st October 2016, 06:29 PM
kaunkhan

What is the date of entrance exam for class 9? Which book should I refer for studying?

Respected Sir, What is the date of entrance exam for class 9? Which book should I refer for studying? Please answer as soon as possible. I would be very thankful.

3rd November 2016, 01:00 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of entrance exam for class 9? Which book should I refer for studying?

You refer to NCERT books of Science,Maths,Social Studies,English & Hindi. Please help us with the school name where you wish to apply. You have asked us What is the date of entrance exam for class 9 but have not mentioned school name. Most of the schools do not conduct entrance exams for class 9th, but will get admission easily if you are having a good academic year.

I suggest you to help us with the school name.
3rd November 2016, 11:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of entrance exam for class 9? Which book should I refer for studying?

There is no entrance examination for class 9th.
You have not mentioned the name of the entrance examination also so that I can provide you the details based on your query.
However if you are speaking about class 9th School examination, then it depends on the School that when they schedule the final examination of class 9th.
To score well in the examination, you must refer the reference books of class 9th which is enough for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?