2nd November 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I tackle the situation of my son's violence on another student of his class?

I have got complaint about my son in the school. He violated on another student of his class. Now, the principal of his school inform me and I have to go to his school. I don't know how I can tackle this situation?

3rd November 2016, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I tackle the situation of my son's violence on another student of his class?

You can only accept the mistake committed by your son and give an assurance to Principal, that he will not commit the same mistake again. There is not much you can do now, if the incident is proved.

If he has done a severe fault, then he can be terminated too. Just make sure that, he doesn't commit it again.
3rd November 2016, 11:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I tackle the situation of my son's violence on another student of his class?

You must have a talk to your ward regarding this matter and try to realise him that he has done some unethical act which he should not repeat again. Warn your son that this time you are excusing him but from the next time you would not repeat the same if he continues this attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?