16th December 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I want to study my Higher Education with Science Stream. I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  2. Percentage required in 10th to get Science stream in 11th standard
  3. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?
  4. Can i change to Science stream before completing 11th from commerce side?
  5. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to become a District Magistrate? What is the qualification criteria required for the same?
  6. What grades are required to get admission in non-medical stream? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  8. Which field to study to become a police officer?
  9. How can I prepare for CBI exam after completing class 12th with Science stream? What is the eligibility criteria required to become a CBI Officer?
  10. Is it possible to change stream from Science to Commerce after completing class 11th?
  11. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  12. What should I do after passing 10th to study Non medical stream?
  13. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  14. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  15. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  16. Which stream should I take in 11th Class having interest in Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission for 11th Science is available in Aligarh Muslim University for Hindus? How many seats are available? Cutoff marks required for OBC Hindu candidates?
  18. Which subject should I choose in 11th between Science and commerce?
18th December 2016, 02:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?

The minimum eligibility criteria in general in various schools is that the candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate in their 10th board examination. However, some prominent schools also have a higher percentage requirement. Therefore, I would suggest you to try and score as well as possible in your 10th boards sp as to be eligible to get admission in any good school.
18th December 2016, 03:41 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?

For 11th class admission candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

As you want to take science stream in 11th class so that you need to score minimum of 70 to 75% in your 10th class.

MEDICAL SUBJECTS: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

NON MEDICAL SUBJECT: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

The name of best schools for you are given below.

** Delhi Public School

** Chaman Vartika, Ambala

** Sacred Heart School, Dalhousie

** Doon School, Dehradun

** Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
18th December 2016, 06:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard with Science stream after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in entrance examination or admission test conducted by the respective school. Some schools offer admissions in 11th standard on basis of merit of 10th standard examination marks. So, if you have passed all subject in your 10th standard examinations then, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing 11th standard Science stream.
18th December 2016, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and I want to study my Higher Education with Science Stream. I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th? Please answer as soon as possible.
If you have scored good in 10th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for science stream in 11th standard.

Your age should be above 14 years.
22nd May 2019, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 60% in board exam,Am I eligible in persuing class 11 science stream non medical group
26th April 2020, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage of marks in X is required as per CBSE,to get admission in XI science stream
30th April 2020, 12:56 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Minimum percentage of Marks in 10th standard CBSE to get admisison in Science stream of 11th standard is 65-70%marks.

--So you have to cleared your 10th standard with these percentage so that you have not facing any problem in 11th standard.
3rd May 2020, 11:41 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to get Science stream in class 11th?

Eligibility Criteria to get science stream in 11th std.

To be qualified to get affirmation for seeking after eleventh standard with Science stream after culmination of your tenth norm, you need to show up in selection test or confirmation test directed by the individual school.

A few schools offer affirmations in eleventh standard on premise of value of tenth standard assessment marks. In this way, in the event that you have passed all subject in your tenth standard assessments, at that point, you are qualified to get affirmation for seeking after eleventh standard Science stream.
28th July 2020, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

My daughter got 90.4% in cbse 2020 exam.can she sure that she got an admission in science stream in sivasagor k.v.
22nd July 2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 54% in class 10th board so will I be able to opt for science stream but I got 50 above in science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?