21st November 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What further should I do to score 90% in 12th Board exams?

Hey I have completed all questions given in together with including additional and ncert questions for physics and chemistry and also revised ncert for maths . what further should I do. and how to prepare for English in last 3 days for getting 90 ...

21st November 2014, 06:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What further should I do to score 90% in 12th Board exams?

To score more than 90% of marks in your 12th board exams, you can achieve it by following the steps mentioned below :-

1. Prepare a proper schedule in order that you can complete the entire syllabus and try to follow the schedule regularly.

2. If you get any doubts in any subject, immediately clarify your doubts by consulting the concerned subject faculty.

3. Refer previous years question papers and try to know how many questions you can attempt and you can also know about examination pattern.

4. Practice Model papers and try to solve them and correct it yourself, so, that you can know how many marks you can score in the examination.

To score good marks in English, you need to concentrate more on Grammar part than Descriptive Part. You need to practice comprehensions answering, meanings, identify the wrongly spelt word, correction of sentences, etc. You can score maximum marks in English, if you practice Grammar and also try to concentrate on Descriptive to score more than 90% marks in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?