4th March 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the name of the school I should write in my resume if my school is not recognized?

What is the name of the school I should write in my resume or in any applications if my school name is different in my tenth class SSC cerificate and in my tenth TC? As my school is not recognised I got a tenth class SSC certificate as a private but not regular.

28th March 2018, 09:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the name of the school I should write in my resume if my school is not recognized?

If your school name is different on your SSC certificate and TC then, you have to write the school name which is in SSC certificate in resume. No one asks your TC for job interviews, only your SSC certificate is considered. So, it is best your school name which is in your SSC certificate in your resume to apply for jobs.
29th March 2018, 05:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the name of the school I should write in my resume if my school is not recognized?

You should mention your original School name from where you have studied your class 10th in every application and also in your resume. No matter it is recognized or not, wherever it is required to mention your School name, do mention your original School name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?