14th April 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same?

Hi. I just wanted to know if it is possible to change school after 11th as I truly hate this school and every person here. I wish to go back to my old school so I won't have any adjustment problems too. What are the pros and cons of it? Thanks.

14th April 2016, 02:48 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same?

Yes, definitely you can change your school. You can GI to your old school if this school is a CBSE school. Because you can change the school but you can't change the board in class 12th. You can easily get admission in class 12th.
You need to follow the process of admission of the school in which you want to take admission. You have to submit the Xerox copy of the 11th report card. Along with this you need to submit transfer certificate to the school. After having all these processes you will get the admission.
14th April 2016, 06:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same?

No, you cannot change to another school for pursuing your 12th standard after completion of your 11th standard from your present school. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same board school to be eligible to appear in any entrance examinations and to get admission in Undergraduate course. So, I suggest you to continue your studies from the same school where you are pursuing your 11th standard.
14th April 2016, 07:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can change your school but under the same board provided you should have a valid reason for it. Just because you don't like it, won't do. There should be valid reason for it like transportation issues, long distance from native place, etc.

If you do have a valid reason then you will have to collect the application form from the school itself and submit it to the head office after filling it up properly. All the related documents should be however submitted along with the application or as and when required.

As, you want to shift in the same board, there should not be much of a problem in it as the examination pattern will remain the same.
14th April 2016, 08:43 PM
Rajgame

Registration for class 12 board exams happens much earlier it happens when you are in class 11 so you have to appear for the same school you are registered earlier so in order to change school you have to cancel your registration and loose one year for it.
There are some schools who offers admission to class 12 directly but for that you have to be monetary sound and have high end sources in that school.
14th April 2016, 10:57 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I just wanted to know if it is possible to change school after 11th as I truly hate this school and every person here. I wish to go back to my old school so I won't have any adjustment problems too. What are the pros and cons of it? Thanks.
Yes, it is possible to change the school after giving 11th exam. If both the school comes under the same board. You just have to give some valid reason to principal for leaving the school through application.
For instance:- Parents job transfer, Residential transfer or any valid reason which seems real that you should change your school to continue your studies.
After accepting your application, school will provide you a migration certificate which will help you to get admission in other school.
15th April 2016, 06:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a person can change School in class 12th after completing class 11th from another School.
For that you will need some kind of documents:

You will have to write an application to the current school that, you want to change your school to study class 12th in different School.
Take a Transfer Certificate (T.C) from your current school.
Collect your class 11th mark sheet from your current school.
Character certificate also you must take from the current school.
An affidavit and migration certificate is also required.

You have to submit all the documents along with the application form in the school where you want to take admission in class 12th to change your current School.
16th April 2016, 04:34 PM
IQ14

Yes, you can switch from one CBSE school to another in class 12th. The procedure is same as the procedure of admission in other classes.
As the registration is already done in class 11th so you have to give the final exam from that school from which you have done registration. You can study in new school.
At the time of admission transfer certificate and report card of class 11th is required.
Character and migration certificate is also required. You should have a valid reason to leave your present school. You need to fill an application form. And you need to submit this application form along with all the documents.
10th May 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Can the same school refuse admission to 11th std if child has not filled the form for 11 th std in advance and decides to continue in the same school immediately as the board results are out with 94%
14th October 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my school in class 11 but my 11 registration has done can i change my school ???? what is the criteria followed for the same?
15th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can take admission in 11th in other school even after registration to some other school. You simply need to take transfer certificate & submit it to that school where you wish to take admission. You need to follow the same process what you followed before. & before taking the TC check whether that school is having seats or not.
25th December 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

After 11 class from up I have transfer and study in 12 delhi .in neet can I get Delhi Kota
8th January 2021, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I'm registered in a school in 11th class but now I want to go in other school in Kota .Can I take Transfer Certificate from school??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?