31st December 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for my son, who is now in std 10th?

Sir, can you please tell me the procedure for taking admission of my son who is now in std 10th. What is the fees structure & accommodation facility available there for him? Please send me reply on my mail id [email protected].
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Bhgawans school, Puttaparthi?
  3. Student of 3rd std State board school can get admission in 4th std CBSE school? Will there be any problem at the time of appearing in 10th board exams?
  4. Can I get admission in 11th standard after studying in 10th standard?
  5. Procedure of transfer from 9th CBSE board at Africa to Gujarat board in 10th std?
  6. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission for 1st standard in Maharashtra?
  7. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  8. Is it possible for me to go to 10th standard if I got failed in one subject in 9th standard in SSC board?
  9. Can my son get admission in state board school in Coimbatore for class 11th, if studied 10th std from Bangalore?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in Merchant Navy or Military school after 4th std?
  11. What is the procedure and admission criteria for Aeronautical Engineering after 12th?
  12. What has to be done after 10th std to become an Engineer or Scientist?
  13. What is the age criteria for std 10th in CBSE?
  14. How to get admission in Ordinary Quota in MBBS in AP
  15. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
  16. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  17. What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in Bhagawans school in Puttaparthi?
31st December 2016, 08:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for my son, who is now in std 10th?

To get admission for your son for pursuing higher studies after completion of your 10th standard, you need to contact the school/ college where you wish to take admission. They will guide you the admission process that you need to follow for taking admission in 11th standard.

Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through admission test. Some schools also offer fee concession to merit candidates of 10th standard. You can know the fee details and accommodation of the school/ college directly by visiting the respective school/ college website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?