20th October 2022, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the right age for admission in LKG? Shall I repeat the same class again if my kid is weak?

My son's date of birth is 6th October. Now he is in lkg. Is it the right age to be in lkg. I feel he feels too much pressure of studies. Hence he refuses to do the homework also not able to understand what should I do. Shall I force him or leave him. He will learn on his own. Or shall I repeat the same class again?

20th October 2022, 01:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the right age for admission in LKG? Shall I repeat the same class again if my kid is weak?

The correct age of the student should be between 3+ years to 4+ years to get admission in LKG under CBSE Schools.

But, if he feels pressure, then he should not be forced. Because it may affect his mental stress. So, it will be better if you allow him to repeat the same class.
21st October 2022, 02:17 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the right age for admission in LKG? Shall I repeat the same class again if my kid is weak?

For admission to LKG in CBSE schools, a student's proper age must be between three to four years old.

But you shouldn't force him if he senses pressure. Considering that it can impact his psychological stress. Therefore, it would be best if you let him take the same class again.
22nd October 2022, 07:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Age limit:

1. The student should be a minimum of 4 to 5 years old to get admission in class LKG.

2. The student should be less than 6 years old to get admission to get admission in LKG.

3. The age limit might vary from one to state to other.
23rd October 2022, 12:13 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age will be 3.5 years for admission in LKG.
Yes,you can repeat,but first you have to talk to the principal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?