3rd May 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt to study further with 44.6% in 12th PCM?

Sir,
I have completed 12th PCM with 44.6%. What I should opt to study further? Anyone please give me valuable suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I opt after scoring 41 in PCM? I have got 49% in 12th standard
  2. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  3. Can I opt for Architectural Engineering after 12th science by giving MHT CET(PCM) or should I have to opt for AIEEE?
  4. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?
  5. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.Sc again based on 12th PCM?
  7. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?
  8. Can I Study B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology in Integral University with 76% in 12th PCM? Which is better to study among them to get job with handsome salary? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  10. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  11. Can I study B.Sc and Polytechnic both at the same time after completion of 12th PCM?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private?
  13. How can I get admission to study 11th PCM after completing 10th standard?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  15. What can I do after 12th PCM so that I could opt for Merchant Navy?
  16. Can i opt for Biochemical engineering after class 12th? I have opted for PCM
  17. Eligibility to study B.Com in Symbiosis College for 12th PCM candidate?
  18. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
2nd July 2016, 08:42 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I opt to study further with 44.6% in 12th PCM?

44.6% is very poor score in 12th board examination and with such marks you will not be able to take admission in any good ranked college in any university.

So, from my point of view you should go for re-examination of 12th board examination through Improvement exam to improve marks in board examination.
If you have passed 12th board examination in this year then only you have the chance to appear in the improvement examination.

If you don't want to go for improvement examination and eager for admission in any bachelor degree course then you should apply for admission in as many college or university as possible because with the marks you have in 12th board examination, it is very difficult to hope for chance of admission in all institutes in any desired course.

So, you should apply and take admission in any college whichever accepts your admission in any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?