30th April 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What should we do if we want to change school in 12th standard?

Hi,

I passed my 11th std in science but i can't cop up with it so also it takes more then 2 hours to reach my school ,so i want to change my school as well as the stream. what should i do??? Who can provide me the details on the same? Thank you!

30th April 2016, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do if we want to change school in 12th standard?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to change from one school to another school for pursuing your 12th standard. You need to pursue both 11th and 12th standard from the same school and with same stream. If in any case, you wish to change the stream in 12th standard, you need to pursue 11th standard again with that stream. So, I suggest you to pursue your 12th standard with same stream from the school where you have pursued 11th standard.
30th April 2016, 09:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I passed my 11th std in science but i can't cop up with it so also it takes more then 2 hours to reach my school ,so i want to change my school as well as the stream. what should i do??? Who can provide me the details on the same? Thank you!
Well, first you must contact your parents and meet your college principle and give a letter for changing your school. The reason for changing school should be valid. You must the submit following certificate at the time of changing the school;

- Transfer certificate from previous school.
- Character certificate.
- Report card of class 11th.
30th April 2016, 09:43 PM
IQ14

You can change your school but you can't change your stream in class 12th.
To change the school you need to visit the school campus in which you want to take admission. You need to give them a valid reason to change your school.

After the fulfilment of all the process of admission you need to submit the fee.
At the time of admission the school authority will ask you for the documents like
Transfer certificate,
Migration certificate,
Character certificate,
Report card of class 11th .
30th April 2016, 09:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

In general the one who wants to get admission in "12th " then they need to produce previous academic certificates and Transfer certificate. Since they need to have faith on you based on these certificates.

So any one who wants to change college then they need to follow the targeted institution for 12th.
30th April 2016, 09:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to change the school but not eligible to change the stream. So, you have to pursue science stream only.

To change the school you need to ask for registration number to your present school and submit it to school you want to get admission.

For more details you have to visit the school about the required documents.
30th April 2016, 11:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can change your school after completion of your 11th standard. For changing your school you will need following documents -

Migration certificate
Residential proof
Proof of date of birth
Mark sheet of 11th standard.

After submitting the admission form with above enclosures you have to pay school fee to start your classes.
1st May 2016, 12:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you will change your school in standard 10+2 then you will have to take admission again in standard 11th and thus you will loss one year of your academics. The stream change and school change option is not allowed in 10+2. Registration for board exams is done in 10+1 and stream is selected in 11th for board exams.

If you want to change school, you can obtain your transfer certificate and marksheets from your previous school then take admission in your desired school and desired stream.
1st May 2016, 02:51 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If there is a valid reason and you wish to change your school under the same board, it is very much possible, you just have to provide a written application to the head authority of your school about the issue and also to the concerned board.

You will be allowed to transfer to another school in the same board if your plea is accepted.
1st May 2016, 11:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

I would suggest you not to change your school because registration for board examination of 10+2 is done in 10+1 and stream is selected for board exams. If a candidate changes his school in 10+2, he will have to get admission in standard 11th again.

You can request for school transfer under same board. Giving genuine reasons, school transfer can be done if board permits and school in which you are reading allows it. It totally depends upon discretion of your present school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?