10th August 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What will happen to me if I get disqualify in 12th ISC Hindi?

Hello,
What will happen if I fail Hindi subject in 12th ISC? I am scared if I get disqualify in Hindi subject. Please tell me what will happen after that?

17th August 2015, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen to me if I get disqualify in 12th ISC Hindi?

I think in every board you need to pass in any 5 subjects. If Hindi is one of the optional subjects for you then you will be declared pass by the board because all in total you need marks in 5 subjects.

You have to pass in at least 5 subjects. If you don't pass then you will not be declared pass by the board.
18th August 2015, 02:28 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

ISC stands for Indian School Certificate.
It is conducted by ICSE at the end of 12th every year in the month of March-April.
To pass ISC examination, it is necessary for every student to secure pass marks in each subject separately.
In 12th, it is compulsory for the students to have minimum of 5 subjects which include three subject of the stream that he selected at the time of admission in 11th , English is compulsory for all students and one extra subject.
Students have option to choose as many extra subject as they can manage.
So, if you have opted only 5 subject including Hindi then it is compulsory for you to secure pass marks in Hindi also to be called pass and if you have other extra subject then it does not matter whether you pass in it or not.
28th August 2015, 01:04 AM
sumitrahul76

As you are an Isc student then, you have to qualify all the five subjects taken as compulsory.
As per the ISc board norms you need at least 30 marks in each of the subjects to qualify in ISc board examination.But if you had choosen hindi as an additional (optional) subject then you will not have to qualify hindi.

If you had opted hindi as a compulsory subject then you must have to qualify in all the subjects including hindi.
28th August 2015, 01:57 AM
sumitrahul76

As you are an Isc student then, you have to qualify all the five subjects taken as compulsory.
As per the ISc board norms you need at least 30 marks in each of the subjects to qualify in ISc board examination.But if you had choosen hindi as an additional (optional) subject then you will not have to qualify hindi.

If you had opted hindi as a compulsory subject then you must have to qualify in all the subjects including hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?