17th December 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether 10th NIOS is relevant to CBSE Regular?

Hello Everyone,
For 10th class admission in NIOS Board are relevant to CBSE regular Board? Please let me know as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

21st December 2015, 11:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 10th NIOS is relevant to CBSE Regular?

National institute of open schooling (NIOS) offers general academic courses at secondary and senior secondary level.

NIOS board is recognized by UGC and its courses are approved by AICTE. The certificates offered by NIOS board are valid and recognized and are equivalent to other state and national educational boards.

In a point of view both CBSE and NIOS are relevant to each other except that, NIOS offers distance education and candidate can appear examination when he/ she is ready to appear examination. Whereas CBSE board is a regular national board of education and the candidate has to attend classed everyday and the examinations are conducted according to the schedule.
22nd December 2015, 12:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 10th NIOS is relevant to CBSE Regular?

Yes, of course it is or relevance, I won't say that it holds the same value as of CBSE regular board result but it does carry some value along with it. I mean you can go for higher studies even after having completing your 10th from NIOS board. Therefore, if you have completed your 10th board from NIOS board, there is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?