2nd April 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether the syllabus of 10th CBSE is same in every regions?

Hi guys,
I would like to know whether the
syllabus for 10th CBSE Board
is the same in every regions?
Please reply as soon as possible.

6th April 2015, 05:20 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Whether the syllabus of 10th CBSE is same in every regions?

CBSE is a Board of education for public and private schools under the Union Government Of India and CBSE syllabus is prescribed under NCERT department/board. The CBSE syllabus is very structured, highly predictable and highly controlled. All national entrance examination are conducted under as per this syllabus only.
6th April 2015, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the syllabus of 10th CBSE Board is same in all regions throughout India. CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education as the name itself indicates that the syllabus is same throughout India. So, we can say that syllabus of 10th CBSR is same in all regions throughout India.
7th April 2015, 12:29 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes of-cause syllabus of CBSE is same in all around of India. Basically they prescribe syllabus of NCERT board. This is a very reputed board and as it is a central board thus the syllabus for all region is same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?