19th December 2012, 06:23 PM
Amber Jamaal

Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?

I would like to know about courses offered in the field of genetics which will make my way to do research in Genetics as my career?
Which are the best colleges which offer such courses in Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study genetic engineering without any course? Should I stateboard?
  2. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  3. Which are the subjects in order to apply for genetic engineering?
  4. Ph.D in Genetics & Cell Biology for Dentist? -- [New]
  5. Can we do Genetics course without having Maths in 12th? Best colleges offering courses in Genetics at UG level?
  6. Is there any university providing diploma in genetic engineering
  7. How will I get a job in DRDO or Genetics field? Qualifications required?
  8. Can we study Genetics after MBBS course? Names of the universities offering the course? Is genetics available in AIIMS(Delhi)?
  9. What shall I do after completion of PCB with 52% of marks?
  10. Which entrance exam should I appear for career in marine engineering? Which are the different courses offered in this field?
  11. How to do Ph.D in genetics after doing MSc in Chemistry from Banasthali University
  12. How to do a good course after passing 12th Biology? What is the duration of the course?
  13. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which has more scope, MSc in Zoology, MSc in Genetics or MSc in Applied Genetics? What are the jobs offered after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  16. List of universities and colleges offering PG courses in Genetics?
  17. Colleges in Maharashtra offering courses in Biotech, Nanotech, Genetics and Pharma D?
  18. Does IISC offer MSc in genetics?
8th May 2015, 11:04 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses offered in the field of genetics?

Courses offered in the field of genetics

- Cell and Molecular Biology Course

- Molecular Genetics Course

- Advanced Recombinant DNA Course

- General Biochemistry Course

- Genetic Engineering Course

- Biotechnology Fundamentals

- Cell Biology and Genetics

- Experimental Molecular Biology

- Gene Manipulation in Plants

- Molecular Biology and Genetics in Modern Medicine

- Straight Talk About Stem Cells

- Social Studies of Bioscience and Biotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?